As with any test preparation is the key.  Learner drivers taking their driving lessons in Sunderland, and planning to take their practical driving test at Sunderland DTC, can now take advantage of the resources provided here.
With a combination of regular, structured practical driving lessons with Chris Chambers School of Motoring, and effective use of these resources outside of your practical lesson time, you will greatly increase your chances of achieving the much desired first-time pass.
*The roundabout video tutorial footage below was correct at time of recording.
• Tutorial: A690/A19 Roundabout, approach from A690 Sunderland to A690 Durham, 3rd Exit.
• Tutorial: A690/A19 Roundabout, approach from A690 Sunderland ("The Board Inn") to A19(N), Right Turn.
• Tutorial: A690/A19 Roundabout, approach from A690 Durham to A690 Sunderland, Road ahead.
• Tutorial: A1231/A19 Roundabout, approach from A19(N) to A1231 Sunderland, Right Turn.
• Tutorial: A1231/A19 Roundabout, approach from A1231 Washington to A19(S), Right Turn.
• Tutorial: A183/A19 Roundabout, approach from A183 Chester-le-Street to A19(S), Right Turn.
• Tutorial: A183/A19 Roundabout, approach from A19(S) to A183 Chester-le-Street, Right Turn.
• Tutorial: A184/A19 Roundabout (Testos), approach from A184(E) to A19(N), Right Turn.
• Tutorial: Tyre checks.
• Tutorial: Oil checks.
• Tutorial: Handbrake checks.
• Tutorial: Fluid checks.
• Tutorial: Brakes, lights, indicators and horn checks.
• Tutorial: Blue Light Aware: How to deal with Emergency vehicles.
• The Highway Code
• 'Show me, tell me' questions
Chris Chambers School of Motoring is not responsible for the content of external websites.  No liability is accepted for errors or omissions.
*Please note that in the interests of both safety and law, I am unable to answer calls or respond to messages whilst conducting driver training sessions. Should your enquiry not be answered swiftly, please leave your name and a brief message (for private numbers, please leave a contact number within your voice message also) and I will contact you at my earliest possible opportunity; your enquiry is extremely important to me. Calling or texting is generally the preferred method of contact as I am able to respond to your enquiry more quickly and efficiently.
An answer phone messaging service is available at all times (24 hours’).